Deliver Us from Evil: A Conference on Deliverance For Pastors and Prayer Ministers
October 24 @ 6:30 pm - October 26 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $150 – $175
Why is “deliverance from evil” avoided by most Christians today?
We are often more comfortable with Jesus’ instruction to share the Gospel and “baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit” than to fulfil his command to “heal the sick and cast out demons.” Working from a solid biblical foundation and utilizing practical experience in discernment and spiritual warfare, the Christian Healing Institute and The Falls Church Anglican bring you an in-depth conference on deliverance from evil that will help equip you in Jesus’ ministry of “setting the captives free.”
Who should attend?
Pastors and prayer ministers with an interest in learning more about deliverance and participating in the work of the Holy Spirit in this way.
Today, increasing numbers of believers and non-believers suffer needlessly (and sometimes unknowingly) from supernatural bondage. Christians who recognize the causes and symptoms and who understand their authority and calling in Christ can offer a means of healing and deliverance otherwise unavailable. As pastors and prayer ministers, we need to be equipped to help set people free through Christ.
» In this 3-day conference, you will:
• Become more aware of the need for deliverance
• Learn to recognize symptoms and causes of spiritual oppression
• Hear about ways to distinguish the supernatural from the psychological
• Increase your ability, readiness, and confidence in facilitating deliverance
The conference includes: teaching by experienced speakers, Q&A, break-out sessions, a special panel discussion for pastors, and a generational healing service with an opportunity to receive personal prayer.
Who is speaking?
The Rt. Rev. John Guernsey, Bishop of the Diocese of the Mid-Atlantic, ACNA
The Rev. E. Kathleen Christopher, Ex. Dir., CHI; clergy, TFCA
Nate Verschaetse, Psy.D., Journey to Peace Counseling Services
REGISTER TODAY & SAVE with Early Bird Pricing.
» » Other Important Details:
- Active CHI/TFCA prayer ministers receive a 50% discount on the event registration. Email Carla at email@example.com for the promo code.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available to those in need of financial assistance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Clarion Inn, located next door to the venue, has offered out of town guests a special rate of $99+tax/night when booked by October 1. The rate includes breakfast, WiFi, and parking. Please call their front desk at 703-532-9000 and mention our conference.
- This event is currently priced at its Early Bird Registration rate of $150. After October 1, the conference rate increases to $175.
- You can view a draft of the conference agenda HERE.